Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I Hate April Fools Day

But on the plus side;
1.) video one
2.) video two
3.) video three

But on the down side again;
1.) Video Four?  This one was mean you dicks!

As for why we are pissed, Spectator pulled a prank on us. WHY DO THAT WITH THAT TO US WITH CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH! You this is why Kyle thought up the idea of Virgil Muffs.

I woke up today, after taking a nap from driving for two day straight. It wasn't a nap you were out cold for the entire day. Yay! You only drove one day straight. Shut up both of you! Anyway I get up and there is a cereal box on the table with a note.

"Here's a box of cereal as payment for all of the bowls I've taken," it said with an S at the bottom. I then opened the box and saw it was full literal cinnamon toast. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK?! Then Spectator appeared eating a bowl over filled with Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"April Fools!" he said with a mouth full of the cereal before swallowing the cereal, "It is April Fool's right?"

"Yes," I said gritting my teeth.

"Oh good I got it right this time," Spectator said.

"Will you get out of my house?!" I yelled at him.

"Well this isn't a house, it's an RV, get your eyes checked, and it isn't yours its Kyle's.  So, yes but only because I was never in it to begin with," he said going back to eating as he sat there.

"Then get out of Kyle's RV!" I yelled more pissed, "It's early for this shit!"

"Why would I leave when you're clearly lost without me?" he asked.

I sighed, "If I need someone sane to direct me, that doesn't qualify you since your even more insane that I am."

"I never said I was sane," he told me, "I just said I have facts straight, you need your ears checked too."

"You know I'm really starting to hate you," I told him.

"Get in line," Spectator said, "Last time I checked the line ends at Door, course the feeling is mutual with him. Okay maybe also Stag, but I like fucking with him, he's just so slow, mentally too."

"Why must you always steal my cereal?" I asked him

He ignored me, "Slendy and I are buddy," he told me before a sudden migraine hit causing me too see flashes of that events in Trish's home town on the solstice when he put his arm around Slendy before it ejected it's tentacles out of it's back, "Buddies," he said following that.

"Ahh! What the hell was that?" I said holding my head.

"Oh you saw that too," Spectator said

"You made me see it," I yelled at him.

"Ehh! Doesn't seem like me," he said.

"Oh my god just leave me alone for like three days," I told him annoyed

"You know me and time," he said, "Father Time hates me."

"Are you being serious?" I asked him annoyed

"Could be," he said, "FT's a dick to me."

"No idea why that would happen," I said sarcastically.

"Neither do I," he said still sitting at the damn table.

"Please! Just go away for some period of time," I said begging him

"Okay fine," he said disappearing.

I sighed in relief sitting down at the table. He then appeared back where he was sitting.

"Goddammit!" I yelled, "What now?!"

"I didn't say good morning to Trish," Spectator said.

"I'll deliver the message," I said wanting him to leave.

"Will you? Will you really?" he asked me.

"If I have to I'll sell my soul to make sure your message is delivered to her," I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, I'm not big into the soul trade," he said, "Course do know a few people interested in souls, Archangel, sometimes Slendy *whispers* although it's more of a hobby with him, Psudo also does. You should already know that. I mean Kyle did basically sell his soul to him."

"Yeah I know that's how the idiot got killed a second time," I said annoyed so much I was started to drown Spectator out.

"Well it's been fun but I have business," he said standing up, "Remember I'm depending on you. It's live and death. You need to deliver this message to Trish. Good. Wait for it. Morning."

"Yes I already know," I said really annoyed wanting him to leave badly.

He then disappeared and I sat down starting to eat the toast he left in the box. To be fair it was actually quite good. But he stole all of our cereal. Trish got up later and I handed her a plate of Cinnamon Toast.

"Spectator says good morning," I said groaning in annoyance. He then reappeared.

"Good job you just save lives," he told me, "Okay not really. Like thirty runners just died right now. Not really cause of you," he said, "Or was it?" he asked under his breath before finally going away for good.

Trish looks at me, "What just happened?"

"I'm not even giving him a reason to comeback," I said, "No, if you really wanna know read the blog later."

1 comment:

  1. So I found a note on my bed that told me to post something about you needing to see a doctor about your hearing and eyes. He really won't let that go.

    - Trish

    ReplyDelete