Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Beginning of the Battle for the Doll Maze

When we entered the house it was different, twisted, wrong.  And it was bigger on the inside like a Tardis.  I want a Tardis.  YeahThe house became a labyrinth and had a new feel, an expecting-parents-overdecorating-the-baby-room-for-their-new-daughter kind of feeling, as War put it. The room was pink, had fluffy(creepy) stuffed animals lining the hallway, and the furniture had a toyish feel to it.

"It's like a dollhouse I used to have when I was a little girl," Trish said.

"You had a dollhouse house made by Tim Burton?" I asked Trish.

But that's not where this what-the-fuckery stopped.  There was also playground equipment within Trish's house, but like the house it was, twisted, wrong.  There were monkey bars that stuck out of walls or float in mid air and spun around like a roller coaster track but you couldn't climb it, which kinda ruined the point.

"Be careful, the Unnamed Child has guards everywhere and they are watching us, so be on your guard," Santa Wakka said.

"Thank you, Admiral Obvious, I would never guessed that a Fear has people guarding it," I said sarcastically.

"To be far you don't give the most sane impression for people," Trish said

"What does sanity have to do with dealing with Fears?" I asked her.

"Uh nothing...but it does have to do with surviving and planning," Trish said.

I busted out laughing, "If I was sane I wouldn't have survived this long, so your points are overwritten."

"You are trying to hard to be Deadpool," War said

"Who says I'm trying? This is just how I am," I replied.

"You have a weird way of coping," Saint Wannabe said.

"Coming for the guy that thinks a faceless wonder is THE ALMIGHTY GOD," I replied.

"It's not my fault you are too ignorant to see the truth, but we are not here for that, we are here for a spoiled brat that thinks she is mightier than the true god."

We then wonder around the labyrinth for what seemed like hours, maybe days. Time's weird in there! Well it was another dimension so time would in theory flow at a different pace than we are used to. Shut up. Why do you have to be so boring? If I'm boring than so are you two, because WE ARE ALL THE SAME PERSON! Touche. Then people came out of the walls and stuff animals that lined the........dimension? How do you line a dimension? Don't ask questions it just makes things more confusing to me. Yeah it's just gonna confuse everyone.

"You shall not hurt the young mistress!" a, I think they are called Nameless, said before the person attacked me. I shot his brains out! You are way too happy about that. Plus it was for self-defense not enjoyment. Thanks to the help from the Proxy army and War I barely got any action. Not really a downside. Awww! But I wanted to kick more ass.

We continued through this hell hole with people popping out of very strange places. Read into that if you must. Killing them as they appeared until we reached the door to the what was basically the center of the labyrinth. I reached for the door before a voice said "Don't even think about it unless you want the girl dead." I turned around to see a woman holding a knife to Trish's throat.

"Mom?" Trish said to the woman.

"So this is Mommy Dearest I presume?" I asked Trish

"Not the best time," Santa Pacer said.

"Sorry can't help myself when I am trying to lighten the mood," I said.

"Mom why are you doing this?" Trish said confused while also scared her mother might kill her.

"Shut up you bitch I am trying to protect my daughter," her mother said.

"First off lady that language is not need, Second that is your daughter," I told her.

"Mom please--" Trish said interrupted.

"I said shut up," to Trish cutting her off "She hasn't been my daughter since she ran away," she told me, "my real daughter would never done that to me."

"Look lady it's not like she had a choice," I told her, "This douche bag's master targeted her as a victim of his," I said pointing to Saint Man.

"Mom," said Trish through tears, "I was trying to save you.  They would  have killed you, hung your corpse on a tree, and emptied your body of organs.  Running away was for you!"

Her mom utterly ignored her, "This little whore ran away, I felt like I failed as a mother, I was suffering from depression, I couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel, then the little girl came, and she showed me it was my daughter's fault and that I was a perfectly good mother."

"If you weren't Trish's mother I would have decapitated you before you even finished that statement," I told Trish's mother.

"Ms. <Trish's mother>, you mind's been corrupted by the Unnamed Child at time of extreme vulnerability, she preyed on you feelings of failure, and is turning you into a puppet...a plaything, but your real daughter is right in front of you and you have a dagger to her throat," War said.

"No she left, she hurt me," she said pushing the dagger closer to her throat enough to draw blood, "But my real daughter is through those door, and she would never abandon me, never hurt me, You will not--" she was interrupted as she ended up moving Trish to the side by War shooting her in the chest. I'm gonna say probably around the heart. As she fell to the ground she said "Please don't hurt my daughter," she asked us as she reached for the door before dying. Trish dropped to her knees crying over her mother's body.

"I'm sorry," War told her, "She was going to kill you."

Saint Pedestrian walked up to her and put his arm on her shoulder. Causing me to go after him, as a protective instinct. War stop me to show that he wasn't going to hurt her.

"I am sorry but she is in the garden now, free of the Unnamed Child, and is at peace," he told her.

I need to stop for today, sorry everyone. This event was rough on everybody. So I am saving the Battle of the Doll Maze's conclusion for tomorrow. Again I am sorry but you're gonna have to wait for the next post.

1 comment:

  1. Again im reeally sorry about whathappened tyere Trish. Idid shat I hadd to.

    ReplyDelete