Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fireworks Gotta Love Em

Man I love the 4th of July.  No matter where you are in America you always see fireworks.  The best part isn't even the "oh" and "awe" of seeing bight colors exploding in the sky, but the comfort of normalcy.  Even helped me ignore the (minor) odd stuff that happened while we were watching, all of which will be added sometime tomorrow.  That's all for today just praising the calming effects of fireworks.

 Edit:  Looking back I wonder why the hell I posted because I was just rambling.  Sorry.  As I mentioned yesterday there was some odd occurrences.  The first one was when this weird guy walked up to me and said, "What are you so afraid of?"

"What?"

"I am sorry, why are you so afraid would be the better way to put it."

"Again, what?"

"Of hope.  You are afraid to hope.  I wish to know why."

"Dude, I'm watching shit explode in pretty colors can you wait?"

"Then I will leave you be," he said.  Why do I bring this up?  Well, I like to think I am genre savvy enough to know all odd conversations are important and will come into play later.

The second was I noticed the symbols that appear here everyway around me.  On trees, posters, and building graffiti.  Worse I was the only one that saw it.  Ffffffuck.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah that he was. And what was with his contacts? Made him look like a Sith or something.

      Delete