1. Time was different between the two planes. According to Virgil and the time stamps I was gone for about four days, but according to my watch I only spent about 13 hours on the Path.
2. I encountered none of the Rake like creatures in the Path. Why is that? Does it have something to do with the Rake's recent death or is it have to do with the lack of time I spent among the trees they inhabit? Both?
3. Speaking of the Path of Black Leaves I didn't see many black leaves during my time there. I find it perplexing that I was a mere minute walk from Stirling City where CM and I shifted in. She had no intention to bring me in so why was it there?
4. The fire that killed Cutie Mark. Where the hell did it come from? pHIL came up with a disturbing theory to say the least,
"Done some more digging. This is going to be, what's the phrase, 'Brutal, Bloody and Short'. Worth noting that deals with otherworldy entities usual have negatives to them. At least as a proxy my augmentations are contained within me. Yours aren't, so you can't rely on them to not, say, kill someone close to you.
Referring to my Herald powers I received from Door. Yet the other disappeared after I made Door fight Slendy, so why would entirely new powers appear now? A reaction to the path could be the answer, but not the only one...
5. Lastly, the entire exchange in the park. Fuck, where to begin? Ok so the shades what was the point when they are there then disappear? Then the entire place disappeared too with a taller Slender Man looming over followed by the fire again but this time with ice. Then poof back at home, HOW?
Did I miss anything?