Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Fucking Christmas

You won't believe all the shit I just went through today.  I woke up at about 11, I know I'm a late sleeper, to find the mask from the coded video right up in my face.

"HELLLO Kyle!"  I instantly grabbed the small handgun that I had been hiding in my pillow and fired blindly.  The shot missed him by a mile, but it got both him and the sword that he had been holding away from me.  "That's cheating!  Everyone knows that that the Blessed and their Heathen prey are only suppose to fight with melee weapon, no firearms.  Where is your sense of honor?"  I must admit I laugh pretty hard at that.

"Who the fuck are you behind that shitty mask," I questioned, but he just laughed.

"Come find out." the Warrior answered regaining his composure and holding up his sword.  I answered by holding up my gun.

"I'm not going to miss this time," I insured him while holding the gun straight at his face/mask.

"Go on ahead then," he told me, all the while chuckling and holding out his arms.  I think he thought that I wouldn't be able to pull the trigger, he was wrong.  The bullet went straight towards his head but it never hit.  Instead it stopped in midair, caught by a black tentacle. My eyes opened wide as I saw the Warrior's master, no god, standing by the door.

"Damn." I stumbled backwards.

"My lord," said the Warrior, bowing.

I ran.  I took the opportunity and ran while I had a chance fully expecting that the Slender Man's tentacles would grab me and rip  me to pieces, but instead he let me pass him out into the hallway.  I ran down the stairs, into the lobby, out into the town which for some weird reason had no snow despite there being a horrible blizzard the night before.  I noticed that the people were acting odd too. They didn't notice the crazy guy that ran out of a building screaming for help, me, and they also acted... odd.  They didn't walk with purpose they sort of just walked with blank looks in their eyes, similar to apathy syndrome but not as bad I guess.  Next I heard a thud and realized it was me falling to the ground.  The Warrior was on top of me with his sword aimed at me.

"And now I free you."  I fired my gun, which I hadn't let go of since I grabbed it,and was lucky enough that I hit his sword that he dropped in surprise.  I quickly punched him as hard as I could sending both him and his mask both backwards.

Fred.  It was Fred.  It was goddamn motherfucking Fred.  I was, still am, shocked that Fred survived his disappearance.  We all thought that he was dead, yet there he was in front of me; trying to kill me.

"Fred how are you alive?"

"The Dark Lord saved me and know I'll kill you so that you may be free," he shouted at me bringing the sword towards my gut.  This time it was I that was saved.  Another person grabbed the blade of the sword and threw both it and Fred aside into the road.  I looked to see the man who had saved me; he was tall, wore black jeans, gloves, and a hoodie with his hood up, oh and a white mask that had a line, what do you call that, done the middle.  My first thought was naturally another proxy, but that didn't seem right.  Why would they fight like this.

"Th-thanks," was all I managed to mutter.

"Of course."

"What are you doing here," yelled Fred at the man.  "You're suppose to be dead."

"Tell

No comments:

Post a Comment