Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Fucking Christmas Part 2

Note: sorry for the 2 parter blogger wouldn't let me edit that previous post for some reason.

"Tell your master that my herald is off limits from the likes of you."  I swear that I heard Fred growl before retreating.  The masked man turned towards me and I noticed that his eyes were different colors, one a light blue the second a bright reddish orange.  "You should be able to leave this town now.  I suggest that you hurry."

"Hold on.  Who are you," I called after him,but he disappeared without an answer. I ran back to my RV deciding to leave this town as soon as possible.   On the way out I learned the name of the town that I'm in, Stirling City.  I passed by the library and I can tell you that the moment I saw it I floored it the hell out of the city.  Here's the really odd part, I was in South Carolina when I entered and at New Hampshire when I exited.  Eldritch Location, joy. Needless to say I spent most of the day just trying to calm down enough to write this post for you guys.  I need a break.  Night.

P.S.  How was your Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment