Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve Blizzard

Happy Christmas Eve guys!  I hope you are all having a better Christmas Eve than I am.  On my way home I was suddenly hit by a blizzard and am now stuck in some strange town.  Worse I don't even know the name of the town, the snow was too thick and I bolted into the first hotel I could find, and knowing that I'm more or less stuck in a cosmic horror story I know that this will turn out bad.  Yet the thing that hits me hardest is that I won't be home for Christmas with my family.  Sucks, damnit.  On the bright side if I have no idea where the hell I am the Warrior shouldn't have any idea either. =P   ATM there isn't anything else for me to really do but sleep considering that there is a blizzard outside, so I believe that I'll head off for now and rest for tomorrow.

One last thing, Warrior, I know that you're coming soon and all but I thing you deserve a warning as you gave me one; remember I'm ready and I will kill you when you show your proxy ass.

From your friend,
 - Kyle L.

No comments:

Post a Comment