Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

"Announcement"

Well it turns out Source is having difficulties logging into his profile so he was kind enough to send me what he more or less would have ended up saying.

"Kyle, are you that dense you can't figure out the code?
It's using the PokeDex, 26 letters in the alphabet and one of the first 26 in each region. Also, Warrior, you are pathetic at this attempt to scare Kyle it really kind of lame. I think your "master" would be very disappointed in this feeble attempt. To prove that I am not bluffing at figuring out your so call "little game" here:

Hello Kyle you’ve been investigating my masters personal life and he is not happy about the breach of privacy so now he has sent me to deal  with you I look forward to fucking with you I hope we will have lots of fun sincerely the warrior"

Ass. The code was weird and I'm kind of stressed out so it made it hard 'k?  And now that I'm over that, Warrior I don't care if Slendy isn't happy Ive been snooping around his life and don't worry I'm sure we'll have tons of fun. ;)  Now go burn in Hell.

9 comments:

  1. Finally took you two long enough, oh and congratulations on decoding a childishly simply puzzle you were suppose to solve day one, Source. I swear you Heathens are all mentally retarded. But this is only the beginning the real game has yet to start. And I do love to play games. - TW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly thought Kyle would have solved it, or even the readers. I solved it the first day figured I should hold out unless no one decided to comment. So here I am Puppet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puppet? Well I am a soldier so that is appropriate. But Source do you really expect me to believe that bullshit? You probably just solved it an hour ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No you just think your clever. Slendy is probably disappointed in you, don't get mad at me. I am very good at spoiling things I honestly was going to tell Kyle, but I thought it would be better to hold off because I am trying not to spoil stuff to early for people. It's better for suspense, which are not good at. Which is weird cause most of your colleagues are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why would the Dark Lord be mad at me for this Prologue? As I stated before the game as yet to start.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh come on! You wanted Kyle to solve it didn't you. You don't like people like me that spoil your puzzles. Admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Source I don't care as long as you continue to help little Kyle continue his journey. Just remember little cat curiosity will get you soon or later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did you? Hahaha I tell my friends that I will die cause of curiosity. You better kill me if you come for me because I am a very vengeful person and you might be a puppet but you will fear me when I am done with you. I am a sadist so be careful Pinocchio.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Source I don't fear, if anything I pity you, when we do meet I'll kill you. It will be slow and painful but I will kill you. I may be a puppet but I know who my master is what about you?

    ReplyDelete