Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Interview #6

Thursday I was sitting at a Pizza Hut in the local town I stopped at while looking at some of my old interviews, and other cases of stalkings, while waiting for my pizza.  I was doing the usual, looking at what causes a stalking again and what can delay a taking.  Then a group of three local college students about my age walked by my table talking about about their latest "conquests" when one turned one them saw my notes turned to his friends said, "Hey guys I'll be there in a sec." before sitting down at my table.
K:  Yes?
?:  You've seen him haven't you?
K:  Who?
?:  Him. <pointing at my notes>  The Slender Man.
K: <Thinking it was just a fan of Slender bugging me, you'd be surprised how many I get.>  Yeah, how many pages did you get?
?:  I'm not talking about the game I'm talking about the real fucking thing.
K:  Look I - <I looked at his eyes and I know I say this a lot but you really can see if someone saw Slendy by their eyes.  We have a unique look in our eyes.>  What happened?  When did you see him?  How long?
<He stares at me for a bit.>
?:  Four years I think.
K:  Four year?!
?:  Yeah.  What about you?
K:  I saw him for the first time about uh seven months ago.  I lost two friends.
?:  I lost my younger step brother.  We were watching that weird show about pirates ugh what was it called?
K:  Please tell it wasn-
?:  Flapjack!  That's what we were watching.  Wait wasn't what?
K:  Nothing.
?:  Wait you thought I meant that show the Hybrids watched, Candle Cove.
K:  I would prefer that over the piece of shit, Flapjack.
?:  Hey I liked that show.
K:  Whatever.  So what was happened while you were were watching this -
?2: Hey when are you going to join us at our table?
?:  I'll be over in a minute.
?2: Kay man.
K: So?
?:  So me and my step brother were watching Flapjack when he goes, "whose that?"  I turned to see him pointing out the window at a man in a suit on our lawn.  I called my mom and dad to my little brother's room and asked them if they knew the guy.  They looked out the window saying no and suddenly the guy walked away.  My parents called the police to inform them of suspicious activity and the policed thanked them and told them they would keep a look out for strange activity.  Honestly I didn't think it was the end of it, but the police later caught a guy named Jerry Thomas Palmer, who was known for wearing suits, breaking into someone else's house so everyone else did.  A week later me and my little brother were going to the mall when that guy was following us.  We were only a minute away from the mall where I figured we would be safe, so I leaned towards my brother and told him to run at the next corner.  We were both ready to break into a run when he was suddenly in front of us.  We both jumped backwards frightened noticing for the first time his lack of a face.  Then came the tentacles.  Six long, black tentacles shot out of his back and grabbed my little brother.  I tried to help but Slender Man bitch slapped me on to the ground then was gone.  The police told me that they kidnapper must have drugged me with something that caused me to hallucinate when I described my story.
K:  Did they run any tests to see?
?:  Actually yeah and they found traces of some drug but I can't remember the name.
Waitress:  Here is your pizza sir.
K:  Thanks.
?:  I should get back to my friends.
K:  Why did you describe your story to me?
?: <pauses and thinks for a bit> Honestly I'm not sure.
K:  Ok, thanks for telling me anyway.
?:  Sure no problem.  Why did I?

No comments:

Post a Comment